Saturday, May 7, 2011

Memories of My Mother


Memories of My Mother ( The Clean Version)


When I was young man and being of Italian heritage, I was expected by my parents to only date Italian girls and if and when I got married it was absolutely to be an Italian.

Like most young men in the late fifties-early sixties I hadn’t had sex till I was nineteen years old. Most of the boys, when younger, bragged about having these wild experiences, but they were only bragging and none of it was true.

When I was 19 and a full-time musician, I was playing with a band in a strip club on Long Island. While on a break, a tall older, woman about 28 came in and sat next to me at the bar. She looked at me and said: I want you!

Immediately I got hot and ready. She waited for me to finish the last set. She then scooped me up and drove me and my readiness to a motel. She paid for the room.

We got undressed, and I just lay there. She looked at me and asked if I had ever been with women? I told her no. Being a good catholic boy, I never even ‘copped a feel’. She was flabbergasted and totally amazed. She couldn’t believe she had the good fortune of breaking in a virgin

Hold on this is still about my mother.
I was so nervous, but this woman taught me a lot that night. In fact everything I ever wanted to know about sex that would last me a lifetime. We made love for hours. She was very fulfilled and couldn’t wait to tell her girlfriends and I couldn’t wait to tell mine.

Around 9AM she drove me to the Long Island Railroad and I went home.

Little did I know my parents were frantic. At six in the morning they called the bandleader, (who was my ride home), to find out what happened to me. He settled them down and told them I was with a woman.

The next day the bandleader recanted the phone conversation with my father.

Apparently when he told him I was with a woman, my father told my mother and he could hear her screaming, is she Italian?

Dom Minasi

1 comment:

Thanks for Posting.